Warranty and Defects FAQ
Please keep the receipt and packaging of your Allo products as we may request them at our discretion to provide warranty service.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Leaving your Allo disposable or closed pod system in extreme climate conditions (hot or cold), such as a hot vehicle, for extended periods of time will cause problems and/or shorten the life of the product.
How long does my warranty last?
- Allo warrants the original purchaser that your Allo Vapor product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 180 days from the date of purchase. Allo Vapor does not warrant the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
What is eligible for warranty?
- All Allo products are eligible for warranty if they are defective through normal use during the period of 180 days.
How do I create a warranty claim?
Will my warranty go through?
- Allo Vapor may require the customer to provide proof of purchase and/or meet certain requirement prior to receiving warranty service.
Why are you offering a replacement vape of 20 mg strength when I want 50 mg strength?
- Canada's new Nicotine Concentration in Vaping Product Regulations has come into effect on July 8th, 2021 and allows retailers until July 23, 2021 to comply with the regulations.
Nicotine Concentration in Vaping Product Regulations (NCVPR) sets a maximum nicotine concentration of 20 mg/mL for vaping products marketed in Canada. They also prohibit the packaging and sale of vaping products if the nicotine concentration stated on the package exceeds 20 mg/mL.
- For more information please visit the Canadian government website.
My Allo device is activating (auto-firing) on its own; how do I fix it?
- If your Allo device is auto-firing, please refrain from using the product and contain it in a safe place away from flammable objects. If you would like to replace your device, please fill out a warranty form at https://allo.ca/pages/shipping-refunds-warranty. Please dispose of the device as soon as possible at your local waste facility.
I purchased my Allo brand new and when I opened to use it, it does not work at all. How do I fix it?
- You may need to remove the rubber plug from the bottom of disposables, as the device cannot be used while it is still attached.
- You may need to pull out the flavour seal from Allo Sync Pods to properly use the Allo Pod System.
- Otherwise, please fill out a warranty form at https://allo.ca/pages/shipping-refunds-warranty and we will be happy to help you.
I purchased my Allo disposable or pod pack brand new and find that it is leaking; how do I fix it?
The flavour tastes burnt; how do I fix it?
- Allo Disposables: Please refrain from using for the disposable for 5 minutes. If the burning taste persists after waiting 5 minutes, please fill out a warranty form at https://allo.ca/pages/shipping-refunds-warranty.
- Allo Sync Pods: Allo recommends waiting 1 minute after pulling the freshness seal to allow the e-liquid to saturate the coil prior to use. If there is burning taste during use, please refrain from using the device for 5 minutes. If the burning taste persists after waiting 5 minutes, please fill out a warranty form at https://allo.ca/pages/shipping-refunds-warranty.
Why doesn’t my Allo last anywhere near its advertised puffs?
- Although Allo advertises a certain number of puffs, the actual number of puffs may differ from person to person due to differences in puff volume and length. However, if your Allo product dies significantly shortly after purchase, please fill out a warranty form at https://allo.ca/pages/shipping-refunds-warranty.
I’m having an issue with (insert issue) that’s not mentioned in this FAQ. What do I do?