ALLO Products FAQ
If you have other questions regarding Allo's products, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Who is Allo Vapor?
- Allo Vapor is an e-cigarette company aiming to eliminate combustible cigarettes from the world.
Where is Allo Vapor based out of?
- Allo Vapor is based in Canada.
What is our e-liquid made of?
- Allo’s e-liquid is made of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine, flavour concentrate, and variations of nicotine. Allo does not use any diacetyl.
Where are our devices and e-liquid designed and manufactured from?
- Allo devices and e-liquid are designed in Canada and manufactured in China.
What is the difference between a closed pod and disposable?
- Allo’s closed pod device contains two components: a pod and the vaping device. The device is easy to use, requiring no manual replacement of coils and is easily rechargeable with a USB-C cord. Allo’s pods easily fit into the device to allow for hassle-free assembly. When the pod is empty, simply dispose of it and insert a new one. For more details, visit https://allo.ca/pages/allo-sync.
- Allo Disposables are an all-in-one ready to use product, with the e-liquid tank built directly into device requiring no assembly. It is designed to be a one-time use and should be disposed once empty. For more details, visit https://allo.ca/pages/all-product-page.